9.21.2008

Is She Okay?

My sick baby :(

Violet is still sick. We haven't gotten much sleep at all the last few nights because she hacks her little brains out and then vomits. She wakes up around 1am feeling crappy and then can't fall back to sleep until around 4am. She's ravenously hungry because she feels icky during the day and doesn't want to nurse. Then she eats like a pig at night while she's sleeping and then pukes it up a few minutes later. She's been to the Dr. 3x in 2 weeks and he can't find anything wrong with her. We had to take her in for chest x-rays Friday and her lungs are clear--which is GREAT!--so we still don't know what the problem is. If I had to guess I'd say allergies. It seems like she's mostly puking up mucus, so maybe that's all it is.

Allan and I have decided that we're going to clean the house top to bottom, (thanks to the stupid rats), but it's pretty slow-going since we're both busy as all get out and I'm allergic to bleach. We have an exterminator coming out next week sometime and I'm thinking I'll have to hire someone to help me clean the house. Between Allan's school, my Pampered Chef and the kids, we just don't have the time. He did the bathroom really, really well and it looks fantastic in there. I started the computer room, but I don't know what to do with the paperwork and we don't have any boxes and no place to put the crap when we pack it up. UGH! I hate being so overwhelmed.

I know my blog has been a major b-fest the last few times I've posted, and I'm sorry. It's just kinda the way I feel right now :(

Hope all is well with everyone. We love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Branch said...

We will be praying for you guys.

eirrann said...

Just stopped by to say we'd finally posted some pics from our visit at eirrann.blogspot.com.

But oh my God, I hope Violet is all right.

Our prayers are with you all.