3.18.2009

And it was All Yellow!

"And there are the Doyle's in the yellow house!" Anyone know what that movie is from?
Here's the back of the house. The trim on the bottom is almost all done, they still have to paint the trim on the top floor.
The door is olive green, isn't it beautiful?? I LOVE it! We're going to paint the shutters that color and the porch, too. YAY!
Today a super-sweet friend took the girls so Allan and I could get some work done. Here is our bedroom painted. WOOHOO! We can move in it this weekend. We still need to paint the trim and trim out the windows, but that will come in time. For now I'm just thrilled to be moving back into our freakin' house! We also got GraceAnne's room touched up and the patch re-painted so we can move her bed in there. Today life feels GLORIOUS! I can't wait until we can put the kids to bed and watch a movie together or laugh together or just hang out with the lights on. I'm so tired of going to bed at 8pm. I miss my husband!

Thanks for celebrating with me, too. I'll keep posting as we paint more and more of the inside. We thought MAYBE if we can manage to get rid of the kids on Friday for a few hours we can get Violet's room and the toy room painted. That would be SWEET! Hope all is well with you and yours, we love and miss you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

I am so excited for you!

Gayle said...

Wooohoooo! It is beautiful. You must be so excited. I am! :) I've given you an award that you can pick up at my blog.

eirrann said...

DAMN!!!!!!!!

That's one good-looking house!

I'm very happy for you guys!