6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day!!

This will be two mushy blog posts in a row by the time I'm done, but that's because I have an amazing husband!





Allan, you were a Daddy when I met you and though we had our fair share of issues back then and I swore I'd never ever be involved with anyone who already had kids, it was watching you with Rhiya that Christmas nearly 7 years ago that made me fall totally head over heels in love with you and made me realize I never wanted to be apart from you. You are the most amazing father!
My heart swells to watch you with the kids and evenmoreso when we lay at night and dream of what we'd like to see for them in their lives and do for them. Thank you for being the kind of dad who spends his free time planning tree-houses, (you are an amazing visionary and artist!) and then actually putting his plans into action. Your children are so very Blessed to have you.

Thank you for being such a great "girl-daddy." We tease you about the gaggle of women you have surrounding you, but words can never express how grateful I am to have you father our young ladies. You are tender and caring, but firm and sure with them. They will grow up to be well-balanced women who look for good men to marry. I stumbled into you and got lucky--they will seek someone like you out and never stop till they find one.

Thank you for now being such a fabulous boy-daddy, too. It so excites me to know you're going to teach Corbin, through your actions, to be a giving, loving, caring man, husband and father!

And thank you for all the smiles. I'm so grateful that you're the father of my children. Happy Father's Day. I hope you have a wonderful one!


No comments: