8.23.2008

I am Officially...

...your new Pampered Chef Consultant! I am SO EXCITED about this opportunity, and I really can't wait to get my parties going and see how big God can make this! I signed the papers today and my goal is to have over $1,250 in sales and more than 4 shows within 30 days. In order to be considered a "show" I have to have $150 in orders.

Please consider hosting a show, the benefits are awesome, (You get free product, half-price product and a discount on everything else. You can also take the host special--September is 60% off the cookware--and get 10% off any future sales as well as booking benefits. Just ask.), not to mention I will come to your house and cook for you and your friends! If you live far away, that's okay, because you can still do a catalog show and get benefits. If you live in Illinois or Wisconsin, we'll be there this winter, so maybe we can do a show then! A Christmas show with desserts would be fantastic!

Above all else, please just PRAY for me and success in this venture. I'm really thrilled at the prospect of what this could be, (a chance for me to get out of the house once in a while, make some money and get some more adult interaction), so thanks for all the prayers, well-wishes and business!

On the grander scheme of things...this has really helped me decide "what I want to do when I grow up." I've been trying to decide what I would go back to school for once all the kids are in school and since I don't need a career, I'd like to do something fun for me. I'm thinking culinary arts is in order. Allan is totally behind me on this and has suggested it to me for a long time. It just took me a while to be settled in the idea that what I'm really doing here as a Mommy is the most important and Blessed thing I could possibly be doing! I've always loved cooking and presentation, so I think it'll be a great thing.

No comments: